Saturday, March 1, 2008

saturday stuff




It looks like March is coming in like a lamb here. What about your neck of the woods?

My wonderful friend Mel has given me a very sweet award! Thank you SO much! Love you.

If you don't regularly visit her blog, you should go look at this fun clip. It's a hoot!


Maybe it's not PC, but I would like to give this award to Julie, Jen, Mom, and Queen. Yes, they are my family, but that's how I know how wonderful they are! I would also like to give it to Robbie because her blog, like herself, never fails to make me smile.


Pray for our friend Will and his wife Karen, please. This morning he is flying to North Carolina to take a new job as a teacher. It is his first teaching job as well as being in a new part of the country for them. He will be there for several months alone while Karen finalizes things here. I know they would appreciate your prayers.


I know that Mel and her family would, too as they are packing up to move to Florida in a week. She has five kids, you know. Moving isn't easy in any circumstance!


Have a wonderful weekend and a Beautiful March!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for the award...uh, what do? Do I make a speech? Im not really prepared for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks also. What is it for? You like me, you really like me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How to accept an award.
    Just say thank you or give a speech if you prefer.
    Right click on the award and "save as" It should save to your pictures in your documents.
    Then you can put it on your blog and brag about it and pass it on if you want to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! What a BEAUTIFUL day today!! It really felt like Spring. I like your sheep!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh..I watched Steel Magnolias for the first time last night...I was a weeping and a crying..so sad!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kay, THANK YOU!!! I was touched by your mention of me.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts!