Wednesday, March 26, 2008

the real me


I've mentioned before, way back on my blog, that I have a history of being a lot like Lucy from Charlie Brown.  If it weren't for the influence of the Holy Spirit in my life I would be a regular old crabby, grumpy, irritable, brat.  Every now and then some of that comes through.  It is still is a part of my flesh.
I have pictures to prove it.  Apparently, if you were to just call my name and I turned to look at you, this is the expression I would have on my face.  As you can see - it has been true over the years.  The first photos is from when I was 16 and the last is only a year old, or so.








There.  You've seen the worst of me.  I have nothing more to hide.  Really.

13 comments:

  1. You scared me, Kay! Just kidding. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You scare me, too. Pictures don't always tell the whole story. You just don't like to be caught off guard, ever! xxxxoooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kay, I think we all have a history of being caught being ourselves. We would look a little gooney if we always had smiles on our faces. I'm sure you have many more photos showing you looking happy and pleasant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It might have to do with who is taking the picture. he,he.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so cute - grumpy or not. :)

    You have an award on my blog. Stop on over and snag it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kay I think you are swell!! Smile or no!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of THAT! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahahhahahahhaha, Kay !!!!
    Remind me not to get on your bad side, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts!