Friday, March 28, 2008

two things


I got another award!  Jan at Bold and Free and Mel at Monday through Sunday both gave me this award!

All of you who read my blog are my friends and I appreciate you.  Please, come and get this award and put it on your own blog!  That's it, right there on the right.


Now, another topic.  I love names and thinking about the meaning of names.  I have done some study on the names of God and it is very interesting and insightful into the nature of God.
But This, I did not know.  This is worth all of you reading over at What Athol Wrote.  Really, it will give you goosebumps and maybe bring a tear of wonder to your eye.

4 comments:

  1. Kay, WOW. I just went to www.whatatholwrote.blogspot.com and was so encouraged and amazed. God is so...BIG! Thanks,friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!

    I am so blessed to have you as a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already told you about visiting the other blog. Thanks for pointing it out to us. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts!