Tuesday, March 4, 2008

a few of my favorite things



Father, Son, and Holy Spirit ~ God's Word ~ My son ~ Snow ~ My sister ~ UK stuff ~ Wind blowing through pine trees ~ My daughter ~ Laughing until it hurts ~ Crying until it hurts ~ Red ~ Indian food ~ Fireplaces ~ Reading ~ Drawing ~ Horses ~ Hubby ~ The top of Cottonwood pass ~ Color ~ Lilacs ~ Kissing ~ My parents ~ Autumn ~ Dancing, (at home alone) ~ Magpies ~ A good pratfall ~ Discussing God's Word ~ My friends ~ Fog ~ Nostalgia ~ Thanksgiving ~ Foxes ~ History ~ Farmlands ~ Getting real mail ~ Sheep ~ Church ~ Visiting with women over a cup of tea, or lunch, or chocolate, or whatever ~ Christmas ~ A babbling brook ~ Accents ~ Slipping into clean sheets after a bath ~ My hometown ~ Rain ~ Owls ~ Teasing, (or being a smarty pants, whichever) ~ Kitty cats ~ Mountains ~ Fishing ~ Homemade ice cream ~ Music ~ My dog ~ Elephants ~ Coloring ~ Pineapple upside-down cake ~ Bracelets ~ Peaches ~ Doves ~ Summer evenings ~ The sky ~ Tests and quizzes ~ Comments on my blog



2 comments:

  1. Great things!! I am not sure about the tests though..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - no tests....however I love this blog... I think I will follow suit - it is great to just stop and things about what really makes you happy - it is the simple things....

    Thanks.M

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts!