Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Meme of Fives

    I was tagged by Jen (Inner Voices) and Toia for the Meme of Fives

    1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
    2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
    3. At the end of the post the player than tags 5 people and posts their names, than goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they done got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.


    What was I doing 10 years ago? 1998

    1. I was expecting a baby - my son
    2. I was just coming into the light after two years of depression
    3. I was settling into a new house we liked after leaving a house we really disliked
    4. I was settling into a new church 
    5. I was mothering a 2 1/2 year old girl
    5 things on my to-do list today ~
    1. Go to Moms in Touch prayer group
    2. Go to Bold and Free's prayer meeting
    3. Write
    4. Go for a walk
    5. Go to a Writers' group meeting
    Snacks I enjoy ~
    1. Natural Ruffles potato chips
    2. Cape Cod potato chips
    3. Kettle potato chips
    4. Ice cream
    5. Cheese
    Things I would do if I were a billionaire ~
    1. Give my parents and sister a million bucks.  
    2. Buy a house
    3. Get a car with more room
    4. Support missions and outreach agencies here and around the world
    5. Travel the world

    Five of my bad habits ~
    1. Rubbing my nose - I was looking through old pictures and there are dozens of me rubbing my nose.
    2. Letting laundry pile up
    3. Letting dirty dishes pile up
    4. Hitting the snooze button
    5. Reading when I should be doing laundry - or dishes

    Five places I have lived ~
    1. Canon City, CO
    2. Pueblo, CO
    3. Westcliffe, CO
    4. Kansas City, KS
    5. Lynchburg, VA - for college, don't know if that counts
    6. Colorado Springs, CO

    Five jobs I've had ~ 
    1. McDonalds cook, order taker person, birthday party person
    2. Worked in the cafeteria in college
    3. Waitress at Buckskin Joe Old Western Town
    4. Home health nurse 
    5. county health nurse

    I Tag ~
    2. Bet
    4. Jen (Joyful Notes)
    5. Amy

7 comments:

  1. Looks like fun. I may have to play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL ~ you like potato chips don't ya!!

    You do rub your nose ~ but I wiggle mine all the time..we are a great pair ! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have to be honest when you have family checking up on each other, huh! I like the bad habits, they fit together very well. I was thinking the same thing about you liking chips, and I never knew someone who could wiggle a nose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved getting to know you better. Great bad habits - I can relate :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did my tag.. but I didn't have 5 people to tag back.. LOL! -hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, goody. I needed a tag. You must have noticed I haven't had much to blog about lately!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts!