Wednesday, March 12, 2008

speed


I'm supposed to blog every day and I just don't have time to do a good post today.  I have been gone all day and I still have stuff to do tonight.
I'm right now IMing with a lawbreaker.  Which leads me to ask the question:
Do you go the speed limit?  Do you figure 5 MPH give or take?  Or do you consider the speed limit a suggestion for those who are not as experienced as you?  Or do you want to ask "What does she mean when she says 'speed limit?'"
I generally try to stay within 5 MPH of the posted limit.
Ok, be honest.  Fess up.  Comment as anonymous if that helps.

12 comments:

  1. It all depends. Which municipality am I driving through, or whether or not I gave myself plenty of time to get to work.

    If I don't watch myself, I do have the tendency of driving fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to go the speed limit, but sometimes in a 35 mph zone I find myself going 40. I don't do it on purpose, my car just does it without me knowing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Five over generally, depends on the traffic which sometimes is moving 10 over. Watch those school zones in our area closely--20 mph, no more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kids say I drive like a Gramma. Maybe that's prophetic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who were you im ing is what I want to know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julie, none of your bee's wax! :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, mom, how did you break the law

    ReplyDelete
  8. I try to go the posted speed limit, but have exceeded it when not paying close enough attention.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You seriously want me to answer that?

    I led a convoy in my truck driving days. I fear I still have a bit of that in me. Okay. More than a bit. God forgive me for the sinner I am.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a 5 over-the-limit kind a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  11. If a driver speeds on the roadway and no one is around, are they really speeding?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I go about five over the speed limit...funny story...my Dad was actually pulled over for going to slow on the freeway...yep..VERY embarrassing!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts!