Truth is, I am having hormonal upheaval. Sorry males -- deal with it. Anyway, I feel actually rather mean. I kinda feel like knocking people down and saying mean things to them as they hit the ground.
The best thing really would be for me to go to a cabin in the mountains by a lovely stream all by myself for a few days - or weeks. But you know...
So, my TT is about things that irritate me.
1. Word verification boxes on blogs. If I don't comment often on your blog and you have one of those things... well... Honestly, I have to do them an average of four times to get it right! I realize that may be my own personal problem, but that doesn't diminish the irritation factor.
2. The phrase "point taken." I don't know why. It just does.
3. My dirty house.
4. People who move out to the boonies and then complain about the wildlife.
5. PC. Political Correctness. Super-sensitivity. Hyper-offendedness. Enough already.
7. Aggressive drivers.
8. People talking on their cells All - The - Time.
9. When people are too busy. No time for anything because they are soooo busy.
10. This guy at the deli one time was being crude about a pickle and grinning at me, like I was supposed to swoon. And then he smacked his teenaged kid up side the head. Man, that really irritated me! So, I guess jerks. Jerks irritate me.
11. My dog pooping in the house when I leave her alone... grrr.
12. Whining. I mostly mean the tone of voice. It seems to be used a lot around here. (I'm not whining, mind you. I'm sharing my heart.)
13. Mean people. Mean people really irritate me.
Ok, well, that didn't make me feel any better, but it was kinda fun!
Please, don't be afraid. I am doing my best to be nice.
During Ronald Reagan's funeral the priest talked about how sweet Mr. Reagan was even in the midst of that disease that had stolen his mind. His comment was that the Fruit of the Spirit was so present in his life that it outweighed the negative affects of the Alzheimer's.
That is always my prayer in times like this. I feel as if my mind has been overtaken by raging hormones, but God is bigger. I pray that His Spirit will be in control and shine through me.