Thursday, February 14, 2008

a girl's best friend

My Love gave me diamonds for Valentine's Day!
I like jewelry well enough. I like sparkly things. What I LOVE are beautiful pieces of nature. Scenery, clouds, phenomana, whatever.
As I write the sun has come out of cover and is hitting my ice coated trees. They look exactly like they have been sprinkled with diamonds!
He knows what I love, He knows what touches me, and He's wooing me!
I can't take my eyes away.

I want to clarify that it was God who gave me the diamonds.
Hubby is a sweety, but he knows me well enough to know that some gorgeous flowers are all I want. And he got me some.

4 comments:

  1. I knew that B was a sweet one!

    God is so sweet..so loving in all that we see! Beautiful words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. K, I like your song by Israel K. The over the rainbow/wonderful world. He had another called The white sandy beach of Hawaii, I love it. His cd Facing Future is good, it has a lot of good songs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. Diamonds aren't every girls best friend. I would much rather have flowers or be in a beautiful place with the one I love.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts!