Thirteen things that amuse me.
1. Watching birds. Not "bird watching." Just watching them. Especially when they are fussing about something. That's funny.
2. Watching people, especially other couples, interact.
3. Watching a toddler try to be a "big boy/girl"
4. Telling myself funny stories
5. Watching people walk
6. Looking at noses and or ears. Very amusing.
7. Singing and making up new words to old songs.
8. Spending time with my children. They are quite interesting.
9. Dancing and/or acting weird.
10. Speaking with an accent.
11. Pretending I'm from another planet and trying to figure out what in the world in going on around here.
12. Responding to the voices in my head. Oh, come on. You know you have some, too.
13. Experimenting with facial expressions.