Wednesday, December 24, 2008

blessed Christmas


So many thoughts go through my mind about Christmas.  
About the amazing idea that God took on flesh.
About the fact that He walks with us; shares our suffering and our joy.
About the fact that He threatened so many.
About the fact that He changed everything.
But every blog I've tried to write just doesn't work.
So, I will just say
Merry Christmas
And if it isn't Merry.  If life is too heavy right now,
Be blessed.  
Embrace the One who loves  you so much that He gave Everything for you.  

8 comments:

  1. Love this.

    This is a quieter and less merry Christmas than usual for us, but we are indeed very blessed!

    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Kay - to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen. Merry Christmas, Kay. May your hopes and dreams be guided and fulfilled by the Master. He comes . . . ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you're saying. I'm so reflective, I can't really write. Merry Christmas Kay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I truly understand the meaning of having a "merry" Christmas. I guess that is why I love Christmas so much. I hope you had a blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good thoughts, Kay. Thanks for thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas to you too, Kay!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts!