Thursday, August 16, 2007

thursday thirteen

Since I have one new reader that I know of, and maybe some that I don't know of, I will tell you thirteen things that you may or may not want to know about me.

1. I live in Colorado. Was born here.
2. I'm writing a novel; slowly and painfully.
3. I went to college at Liberty University in Lynchburg, VA
4. I am an RN, but haven't worked as one for over ten years.
5. I have been married thirteen years.
6. I have two children, one of each model.
7. I have been a Christian since I was nine years old.
8. I enjoy teaching or leading a Bible Study.
9. I (we) recently moved, so we are very unsettled.
10.My favorite colors are green and red, but not necessarily together, unless it's December.
11.My favorite kind of food is Indian. Or Moroccan. Or Greek.
12.Most of the time, I don't eat any sugar.
13.I like playing some video games.

1 comment:

  1. Cool! Thanks for sharing! What kind of book are you writing? You definitely have a gift!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts!