Friday, August 31, 2007

Friday Feast


I have some stuff to write about, but it is stirring around in my brain trying to find the right words. So once that stuff is satisfied with how it wants to be communicated I will let it come out and see you.

Until then, here's a Friday's Feast. yum yum


Appetizer

Who is the easiest person for you to talk to? Besides God, because He really is the easiest, I guess I don't know. My husband is, when I get his full attention.


Soup

If you could live in any ancient city during the height of the quality of its society and culture, which one would you choose?

This is kind of tough, because most ancient cities were so Pagan. If I leave the religion factor out of it, I would probably choose Athens.


Salad

What is the most exciting event you’ve ever witnessed?

It wasn't exciting in a good way, but it was a certain person I know getting into a fight with some gang members in a mall.

In a good way -- one of the most wonderful things I've ever seen was the birth of a baby.


Main Course

If you were a celebrity, what would you do for a publicity stunt?

Travel everywhere in a horse and carriage.


Dessert

What do you consider the ideal age to have a first child?

twenty-five.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!