1. Where you live, what kind of weather (or weather-related tragedy) do you fear the most? The most likely event is a lightening strike.
2. What kind of weather do you MOST enjoy? I love weather. I guess I most enjoy snow. But I also love rain and a bright sunny autumn day. Wind is enjoyable as long as I'm not out in it.
3. What kind of weather do you LEAST like to drive in? Anything that impedes visibility. Both heavy snow and heavy rain.
4. What is the scariest weather-related experience you've had in your lifetime? A severe thunderstorm when I was about five. Our house was leaking everywhere and water stood deep in our enclosed porch. The house up the street was struck by lightening and burned.
5. Share a "weather picture" with us! This is at the Great Sand Dunes National Monument. If you look at the ground you can see that the wind was blowing something fierce! We were all sand blasted by the time we left. Free dermabrasion!