Monday, March 12, 2007

random and weird

I have been tagged! I am supposed to share 10 random, weird things about myself and then tag my friends!
1. I will eat almost anything once - ALMOST anything
2. I cry watching sad cartoons/animation
3. I like to sing really loud in the car
4. Sometimes in a store, I catch myself boogieing a little to the MUZAK
5. I spent about 10 hours per week in a Nursing home when I was a kid
6. I have seen people die

7. I watched our dog get spayed when I was a teenager
8. I can write holding a pen with my toes
9. I like ketchup sandwiches
10. I think animals can talk - God just doesn't let them

5 comments:

  1. (((HUGS))) and so glad the day got better for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, you tagged me and I have no idea what to write!! LOL. You're making me think....:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tag...love your new blog! I'll be posting my weird things soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sing really loud in the car too.

    We are going to have to talk books and movies very soon. We have a lot of the same favorites!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts!