Wednesday, March 14, 2007

la la land

I am losing my mind. You know that saying -- "Don't let your mind wander, it might not come back" or something like that. Well, it's true, I guess.

I have a 90 year old friend with a better memory than mine.

Just today I got a message from my friend asking if we were still getting together tomorrow. So I decided to get on-line to check the movie listings, then I would call her back. So, I get on here, look at blogs, check my e-mail, and the next thing I know I am typing away on my story! Well, thats good. Need to do that. But I completely forgot all about my friend.

When I walk into a store, I always have to stand there a minute until I remember why I'm there.

When I walk downstairs, I always come straight in to the computer, even though my goal may have been to put towels in the dryer.

My mom tells me not to worry, because she is the same way. Then I remind her that she's 66 and I'm not.

My husband tells me he's worried. He told me that sometimes when I call him at work, he thinks I'm calling to tell him I'm lost and need him to come and get me! LOL! I had no idea I was that senile!

At the store today the clerk asked me three times if I had found everything I needed. When he caught himself I told him his brain was out there in La La Land with mine. I told him if he saw mine, would he please tell it to go home. I miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!