Monday, March 5, 2007

Personality type

I just read something wonderful! Something so encouraging...
I have known my personality type for years...INFP. I haven't always been interested in writing, but now that I am... get a load of this!
The INFP needs to feel that everything they do in their lives is in accordance with their strongly-felt value systems, and is moving them and/or others in a positive, growth-oriented direction. They are driven to do something meaningful and purposeful with their lives. The INFP will be happiest in careers which allow them to live their daily lives in accordance with their values, and which work towards the greater good of humanity. It's worth mentioning that nearly all of the truly great writers in the world have been INFPs.
Possible Career Paths for the INFP:
Writers
Counselors / Social Workers
Teachers / Professors
Psychologists
Psychiatrists
Musicians
Clergy / Religious Workers


Whoo hoo! I'm ready to roll! Heading out to do the all important research here in a while!!
Oh, I got this info from http://www.personalitypage.com/home.html

Gotta run!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!