Last night I started a fire in the microwave. I just wanted to soften the butter a bit. But I had it on a napkin and it was in one of those foil wrappers. zap, zap, zap and the napkin went up in flames.
Last night I let the dog out to potty and forgot her. We usually let her right back in but I got distracted, apparently. Some time later my daughter started looking for her and couldn't find her. Then I remembered letting her out. She was calmly sitting by the door waiting.
Last night I went to bed and left the garage door open. I wondered why it was so cold in the house. I didn't lock the door between the house and the garage because my hubby was working late and not home yet.
If you see a gray, slightly wrinkled, slightly used thing... you know that thing. I can't think of the name..... well, anyway, return it please, ASAP. The wind whistling through my ears is driving the dog nuts.