My friend Meliflous Melanie , (also known as MondaythroughSunday), has tagged me for a new meme. Since I'm trying to blog every single day, I really appreciate the idea!
It's called Friday Fill-Ins. Here goes!
1. The last compliment I got was from __a lady I met the other night at church_; he/she said__I was a very pretty lady, that I had beautiful eyes and a cute nose_.
2. I'm reading _The Cranberry Queen by Kathleen DeMarco, Justice in the Burbs by Will and Lisa Samson, and Heaven by Randy Alcorn_.
3. I woke up today and thought _wow, it's almost nine; why am I still so tired?__
4. Why does _____.
5. The last thing I ate was _a couple of toaster waffles and chai__.
6. January... _is a wonderful slow, relaxing month_.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _don't know. Maybe rent a movie__, tomorrow my plans include _doing something in Denver with the family__ and Sunday, I want to _go to church and take a nap. Ok, I don't want to take a nap AT church, but after we get home__!