Sunday, January 20, 2008

amazing grace

Maybe you're like me and don't get to the theater very often. I did see this film in the theater, though, and at a time when God was taking me to a place where I would see just how amazing His Grace really is.
If you haven't seen this yet, run out right now and pick it up. It is a powerful film. There are so many truths in it. And I love the way it demonstrates what kind of difference one person can make. It is very easy for us to think that we can't have much influence, but oh yes we can. It isn't easy, but I think God is just waiting for us to be willing to step out, put ourselves on the line, and He will use us to change the world!

4 comments:

  1. I have heard so many good reports about this movie and we STILL have not gotten it!! I think we will be doing that next weekend..thanks for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto... But not sure when I will see it yet... I will have to check and see if my library has it or will order it for me. Thanks for the recommendation :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen it. Guess I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You beat me to the punch. This is one of my all time favorite movies. Everyone should get it and see it several times to catch all the spiritual truths. Loved it. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts!