Thursday, September 27, 2007

life as it should be

What are you willing to do for your kids? How much do you invest in their lives? I know I could learn a lesson from this dad. I am so impressed with him.

And this young man. Secure in who God made him to be. No bitterness. No anger. Just acceptance and joy.

And the gift. God is so generous. I think there is always a gift. We just may not be able to see some of them.
Nod to Lisa Samson for the video.



For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.

My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,

your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be.
Psalm 139:13-16

2 comments:

  1. A story made possible by the presence of God in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing father and son. Wow.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts!