Random is the new word, you know. My daughter and her friends say it a lot. The baggers and checkers at the grocery store say it, too. So, my TT for today is just random.
1. I'm feeling just a little bit homesick for my old town and my old friends.
2. I am more than ready for all four of us to feel healthy and happy at the same time.
3. My son will only have a little more than one month of summer vacation. He returns to school the second week of July.
4. I've decided to change the beginning of my book. I think it will make more sense logistically.
5. One of my kids frequently overdramatizes illness. The other one not so much.
6. I was told that when I use the word "dude" it makes me seem like one of those people who isn't cool, but is trying to seem cool. Whatever, dude.
7. I'm so so so tired of people being sick!
8. I get to hear the lovely Meadowlarks all the time here at my house. Click the play audio button to hear it.
9. Last week was such a lovely week. I felt all sunshiny and glowy. But, dude, not so much this week.
10. I'm going to think happy thoughts all day. Really. I am.
11. I'm a little bit addicted to Star Trek Voyager reruns.
12. Dude. One of my kids keeps whining. *Happy thoughts happy thoughts*
13. There is a person on the trail behind my house just standing there taking in the glorious beauty of this morning. It is a gloriously beautiful morning.