Thirteen things I have eaten that maybe you haven't:
1. alligator - greasy and swampy tasting
2. squirrel - tastes like chicken -- really.
3. caribou - like venison
4. kangaroo - very gamey. Reminded me of liver. Yuck.
5. shark - one of my favorite fish. Delicious. Mild and hearty, like a steak
6. octopus - like big squid, so pretty good.
7. deer - delicious if processed and prepared correctly.
8. elk - same as above with a slightly stronger flavor
9. rabbit - didn't care for it. It was fatty and I don't remember much about the flavor.
10. goat - not bad, really. We ate this in Haiti.
11. buffalo - I use it more than beef. lean and very tasty.
12. breadfruit - flavorless. You would eat it if you had nothing else to eat, but not for any other reason.
13. goat's milk - strong and a taste you have to acquire. I haven't acquired it.