Saturday, November 17, 2007

introduction #5

Jen is another friend from my e-mail group. I haven't ever met her, but she is still one of my closest friends!

What is your name?
Jenny (I like to go by Jen)

If I ask "Who are you?" what first comes to mind, other than your name?
I am a wife and mother, a friend, a sister, a daughter, a follower of Christ

How did you find my blog?
From meeting you on our yahoo group for moms!

Tell us about your blog, if you have one.
It is Joyful Notes, a name I chose because I love music, and I love the topic of having joy despite your circumstances. My blog is mostly about me, my daily happenings, my daughter's life, little things to keep me occupied! :-)

Where do you live?
I live in Anderson, Indiana, just northeast of Indianapolis.

What movie has touched you most, (made you cry)? And why.
That's hard, I cry at movies a lot.... Hmmmmm... I've watched Sleepless in Seattle a ton of times, and I still cry at it. But like I said, I cry at movies all the time, because my mind puts ME in the stories, and I feel the emotions of the people in them.

What movie has made you laugh hardest? And why.
I like to laugh at movies too... I mostly love the old movies, like the ones with Carey Grant, Audrey Hepburn, Jimmy Stewart, and Doris Day... Some of those funny ones still make me laugh!

Name three books that you will never forget. And why.
The Bible ~ I couldn't live without it!
Piggy Wiglet ~ This was the book my mom read to me as a child, so many times that I think we BOTH had it memorized. I could probably still quote it to this day!
Ivanhoe ~ not that I like it, but my junior high teacher made us read it and gave us really hard quizzes over it. I was an A student, but I about flunked that class over that dumb book!
I love to read books a lot, especially Karen Kingsbury, I love all kinds of books!


What is your greatest strength?
I am a giving person. I will give money, food, time, etc. and not expect anything in return. Sometimes that's not such a good thing! :-0

What do you like best about me? No-- really. (ok, not really)
Seriously...I think you have a very wise and patient spirit. I enjoy corresponding with you on our yahoo group!

What computer game are you addicted to?
I love to play canasta, I was even in a league at one time, but I don't have as much free time as I used to.

Share any other tidbit about you that we might like to know.
I LOVE to sing, at home, at church, with my family, and in my chorus! I also love to blog and talk to friends on Facebook. I love my family with all my heart, and I am so thankful for the great friends I have!!!! That's about it! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!