When I think of doing a Thursday Thirteen, my first thought is always, "Thirteen things that annoy me." But, trying to cultivate a more positive outlook I have chosen Thirteen things that joy me instead.
1. My son having a real funny sense of humor
2. Truman, the bulldog we sometimes see at the dog park
3. My daughter being wiser than her years
4. Eating Green Curry at Indochine
5. My husband doing the dishes (nothing says "I love you" more)
6. Having a houseful of relatives for Thanksgiving
7. The view from my window -- prairie, mountains, and Denver
8. Hot tea on a cold day (Earl Grey, Chai, or Constant Comment are the favorites)
9. Watching rain wash the world
10. Old movies with Kerry Grant, Humphrey Bogart, Jimmy Stewart, Judy Garland, etc.
11. The hot sun shining on me when it's thirty degrees
12. Listening to snow