Monday, December 10, 2007

miracle monday

After Tragic Sunday, we are having Miracle Monday. If you haven't yet visited Kristy Dyke's blog, do so right now. She is beginning a course of radiation today for brain cancer. The doctors have given a bleak prognosis, but nothing is too hard for God. So go look at the blog and say a prayer today for the Lord's healing on her. He does all things well.

Continue to pray for the Colorado communities affected by the shootings yesterday. Two people announced dead since I blogged about it. A total of five dead including a shooter. Five wounded.

Thank you.

7 comments:

  1. Love ya, Kay! It was so great to see you after so long. Had a GREAT time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kay I stand with you in prayer for Kristi and those affected by the shootings yesterday. Blessed be His name even in suffering and tragedy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We need prayer for our country,so many hateful things happening at this time that should be a celebration of Jesus' s birth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am feeling a deep need to pray for the shooters family. Please join with me. They are believers and I know they are devastated by this terrible turn of events.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Jan, definitely. My heart always goes out to the families of the perpetrators as much as to those of the victims. I cannot even imagine what they are all going through.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Were those shootings near you, Kay???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenny, the church is about 45 minutes from my house. About that many miles, too I guess. It's highway between here and there.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts!