Jan at Bold and Free and Melanie at Monday through Sunday both tagged me for this meme.
1) Link to the person who tagged me.
2) Mention the rules.
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.
4) Tag six other blogger´s by linking to them.
5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.
1. Frequently phrases or words will remind me of song lyrics, so I just bust right out into song. My girl told me this is one of the things she loves about me. She doesn't like it in public, though. Not at all.
2. I cannot be still when there is music playing. Not in the house, not in the car, not in the store, not anywhere I are.
3. I like to make up goofy rhymes at the drop of a hat. I also make up my own song lyrics to get a point across.
4. I can stay in the house for days and not care one bit. And most of the time it will be quiet - you know, if the kids aren't here.
5. When I concentrate I poke my tongue out. Sometimes it flickers about making me look like a lizard.
6. I see dead people.
Ok, ok. I don't really see dead people. But that was quirky of me to say so, wasn't it?
Now, I am to tag 6 people.
1. Michelle - she seems pretty quirky to me.
2. Mom - I know she's quirky.
3. Susan - who probably won't do it because she doesn't do memes much. She's quirky that way.
4. Lauri - she's got twin quirks.
5. Kathy - I'd like to know her quirks.
6. Bet - because she hasn't posted in too long.