Monday, April 21, 2008

growing up in colorado







We haven't been to the mountains in a few years.  Every summer I want to go and we don't seem to get around to it.
First photo is a church in a small town I lived in beneath the Sangre de Cristo Mountains.  I loved living beneath The Blood of Christ.
The next photo is of my favorite mountain pass.
My parents and I on a fishing trip.  Going up to a mountain lake is one of my favorite things to do!

One time my mom took my sister and me up to a little lake and stream area with our sketchbooks and we all sat around and drew.  Drawed?  Made drawings.  
A photo of the Sangre de Cristos.
There is a photo of me standing above my hometown.  I'm not pregnant, the wind is blowing up my shirt.  Love the acid-wash jeans!

This is why I love Colorado!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful..makes me miss the mountains...terribly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. I love the mountains and Colorado. I hope to go to Rocky Mountain Nat'l Park this summer and up the Poudre River. Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Colorado is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a ton of photos of you and family in a box somewhere. I think our printer can scan, but other than that I don't know how to get them into the puter. I have a collection of Mom going...you know. I wasn't in very many pictures was I? I guess I was behind the camera...or not there. Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree. I love Colorado too. I hope to go there again someday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts!