Friday, July 20, 2007

let's talk about me


I actually like memes. I like getting tagged. Maybe I just like talking about myself!

I was going to do the Friday's Feast, but some of the questions were too hard. Like what work of fiction I would choose to memorize - ha!


So, I am doing this thing that we have all probably had in our e-mail time and again.

Here goes:

Four Things about Me You May Not Have Known :


FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD IN MY LIFE:
1) McDonald's' employee - cook, drive-thru, counter, birthday parties, I did it all, man.
2) Short order cook
3) County Health Nurse for a county of 2000 people
4) Hospice nurse


FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
1) Pueblo, CO
2)Lynchburg, VA
3)Kansas City, KS
4)Colorado Spring, CO

FOUR TV SHOWS I LIKE TO WATCH
We don't actually have TV right now, but if we did...
1) Mythbusters
2) Dirty Jobs
3) Monk
4) Psych

FOUR PLACES I'VE BEEN ON VACATION:

I don't think visiting family is really a vacation, but I have to include it with my one real vacation and my missionary trips, because otherwise, I never go.
1) Yellowstone
2) Mexico
3) Haiti

4) Boston

FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS
1) Ice Cream
2) Potatoes
3) Anything Indian
4) Middle Eastern kind of stuff

I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1) Heaven
2) in the mountains
3) a friend's house
4) a museum


FOUR PLACES I LIKE TO SHOP:
1) Hobby Lobby
2) Whole Foods
3) boutiques in tourist areas. "hippie stores" my son calls them
4) Target

FOUR things I'm afraid of:
1) Illness - even the common stomach bug gives me panics
2) head under water

3) I don't know if I'm really afraid of heights, but I do have vertigo
4) flying

FOUR favorite beverages:
1) lemonade

2) grape juice

3) Root beer
4) Chai

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!