Monday, June 11, 2007

a heart like His?


I really quite enjoy being an ostrich. There are so many things that I would rather just not think about. I'm happy here. Let's leave it at that and leave it alone.


But noooo. A wonderful writer, Lisa Samson, has to have a heart for making a difference. And I happen to read her blog. I thought about not clicking the link. It would be easier. But she had to go and say this: "I truly believe part of being a follow of Christ is to open your heart to pain like He did in order to love like He loved."


Well, shoot. If that don't just yank your head right out of the sand.


It's not like I don't know this stuff happens. But I certainly think about it as little as possible. So I had no idea of the extent. What about you? Wanna take a look? Zoe Children's Homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!