Friday, June 12, 2009

friday fill-ins

1. I grew up thinking _painful things that happened to me were the only painful things that really mattered__.

2. _Facebook__ was the last website I was at before coming here.

3. Why don't you _bake me a peach cobbler, with real butter, please, not nasty shortening__?

4. _A hot tub__ helps me relax.

5. Thanks for the _memories. No, really, I mean it!__

6. _People who are always on their cell phones are___ very off-putting.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _doing some birthday shopping___, tomorrow my plans include _birthday presents for the boy, picking up my friend at the airport, and yarn shopping___ and Sunday, I want to _go to my old church and begin the fun of Glen Eyrie Writer's Summit____!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kay!

    Yes, real butter all the way :)

    Baby is six month old already - time is flying...

    Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kay, I saw your comment on Robin's blog about Chronic Fatigue and wanted to say that I have fibromyalgia which sometimes is very similar. I fight it daily and sometimes I win and sometimes not. I will pray for you. I'll read your blog when I have some more time, just wanted to post a comment and let you know you're being prayed for :)
    Be blessed.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts!