Sunday, May 13, 2007

mom

I am modifying this meme that I got from Nut Harvest - click on her link on the left. Instead of telling you things about me, I am going to tell you things about my mom!

Two Names She Goes by: Mom and Lupe (She didn't choose Lupe, my dad did, her name is actually Maxine)

Two Things She is Wearing Right Now: I imagine a skirt and a blouse - ready for church

Two of Her Favorite Things to do: putter around in the garden, minister to Nursing home folks

Two pets She Has: cats and a bunny

Two things She did last night: My guess is she went to a musical program she goes to each month and she watched some TV

Two Things She is doing tomorrow: going to the Nursing Home for service and I don't know what else

Two longest car rides: From Colorado To Virginia, and back

Two favorite beverages: coffee and water

Two Favorite Sayings: "Go outside and get the stink blowed off ya." "If everyone else was jumping off a cliff, would you want to?"

Two of her greatest qualities: compassion for people overlooked by society, her steadfast faith

Happy Mother's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!