Saturday, May 30, 2009
I found a new meme that looks like it will make Saturday postings easier. It's Saturday 9. Here's mine.
1. Do you mind people to show up uninvited? Only because my house is usually a mess. If it were clean all the time, I would love unexpected company.
2. Last person you talked to on the phone? My mom, last night.
3. Last person on your missed call list? Robbie
4. Who calls you the most? Denise, maybe. I really don't get called much. I like phone calls, though.
5. What is your favorite song about breaking up? At This Moment by Billy Vera
6. If someone sent you an unexpected gift, what would you like it to be? Sparkly things.
7. Your classic rock station plays the top songs of all time. What is number one? I guess this means in my opinion? But what if my number one isn't classic rock? Or do they want me to research the actual number 1 song on the local classic rock station? Do they mean the genre "classic rock"? Because that's what it sounds like. Or do they mean a rock song that is a classic? Oh my, what if I get this wrong. (Ok, there, I just gave you a little glimpse of how I think, all. the. time. It's painful.) Ok, I'm just going to throw out a favorite "classic rock" song: Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen.
8. Do you live for today or tomorrow? Tomorrow, and I'd like that to change, I think.
9. What movie villain scared you as a kid? Oh man! The child-catcher in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. *shudder*