Friday, May 22, 2009

another meaningless post


I don't know why I have been so dry lately. I just don't know what to blog about.
If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear them!
I'm not intentionally abandoning this. I've just got blog block.

So for today, something I found on Facebook.


65 Questions You've Probably Never Been Asked

1. First thing you wash in the shower? My face

2. What color is your favorite hoodie? My only hoodie

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Absolutely!

4. Do you plan outfits? Sometimes

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Mellow

6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red? My shirt

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I can't remember the last dream I can remember

8. Did you meet anybody new today? No

9. What are you craving right now? Sleep

10. Do you floss? Nope, I live on the wild side. I laugh in the face of death... and dental disease.

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Belching

12. Are you emotional? from time to time

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? 835...what? Oh man, now I have to start over! I seriously doubt if I have ever counted to 1,000

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? A little bit of both

15. Do you like your hair? I like my hair. I don't particularly like the style right now, I'm planning a new one, I think.

16. Do you like yourself? Yes, I do, actually.

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Of course.

18. What are you listening to right now? My kids getting ready for bed.

20. Would you go sky diving? No. Most certainly not. Never. Not on your life.

21. Do you like cottage cheese? On May 24th, on leap years, or something like that.

22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Depends on how you define celebrity. But I would say yes.

23. Do you rent movies often? not really

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? My plastic tiara. My flip-flops. My ring.

25. How many countries have you visited? Two, besides this one.

26. Have you made a prank phone call? Not since I was a kid.

27. Ever been on a train? Yes.

28. Brown or white eggs? I don't care.

29. Do you have a cell phone? Yes, I dislike it.

30. Do you use chap stick? Nope. Gross. I use Burt's Bees.

31. Do you own a gun? No

32. Can you use chopsticks? Yes.

33. Who are you going to be with tonight? My husband and kids.

34. Are you too forgiving? Mostly

35. Ever been in love? Yes, of course

36. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? I don't know. I am not my best friends' keeper

37. Ever have cream puffs? Oh yes. I love them when they are done right.

38. Last time you cried? Probably yesterday. I don't remember crying today, so probably yesterday.

39. What was the last question you asked? Is it bed time?

40. Favorite time of the year? Fall, from when it very first creeps into the air all the way until...well, through Winter, actually.

41. Last TV show you watched? AFV, although I wasn't really watching.

42. Are you sarcastic? Who? Me?

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? No, but it intrigues me.

44. Ever walked into a wall? Ha ha ha. No. Good thing it didn't say pole.

45. Favorite color? Red

46. Ever slapped someone? Yes.

47. Is your hair curly? No, and I'm sad about it.

48. What was the last CD you bought? I think it was a Michael Talbot CD that I don't listen to

49. Do looks matter? yes, but not really

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Yes

51. Is your phone bill sky high? No.

52. Do you like your life right now? Yes

53. Do you sleep with the TV on? We don't have one in our room, but sometimes I fall asleep on the couch for a nap with it on.

54. Can you handle the truth? Yes, I can handle the truth...eventually.

55. Do you have good vision? Yes, but increasingly less so

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? I don't hate anyone. I can't think of anyone I dislike, although some people bug me.

57. How often do you talk on the phone? Not real often. Maybe 2-3 times a day.

58. Do you text a lot? Not at all

59. What are you wearing? Jeans, a red t-shirt, and flip-flops

60. What is your favorite animal? Elephant

61. Where was your default picture taken at? My parents' house

62. Can you hula hoop? Nope

63. Do you have a job? Not so's you'd notice.

64. What was the most recent thing you bought? Hamburger

65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Once when I was a wee lass

Play along if you want. Otherwise you are free!

6 comments:

  1. I enjoyed these.

    And # 7, 10, & 42 made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed them too.

    Some ideas for blogging: How you met your husband. What you planned to be when you grew up. Hopes for the future. Your proudest achievements. Your relationship to your sister (or whoever): then and now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so good to get to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kay, I checked out this book called nobody cares what you had for lunch today. It is all about blogging. I loved reading it. Just a suggestion. :)

    I was surprised by your favorite animal. and if you could hula hoop? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was surprised by your fav animal too. OK. I'm playing too. How do I get sucked into these things.

    Love your new look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the picture. Reminds me of a trip to the zoo.
    Barb

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts!