Thirteen pieces of information.
1. I hit the snooze 3 times before I get up. That's 30 minutes.
2. The wind kicked up. Hopefully it's blowing in a storm.
3. My book club is tonight. We just read Rebecca by Daphne Du Muerier
4. I like re-writing WAY more than writing.
5. I'm addicted to a new computer game. Just what I need.
6. I just now realized that I forgot something I really wanted to do this morning! Pooh.
7. We were on the Neilson Ratings. I couldn't tell you about it because it is top secret. You might have sent us a lot of money to watch your favorite shows and that just can't be done. It's not ethical. But now we aren't on it anymore, so I can tell you.
8. I very nearly forgot to do a Thursday Thirteen!
9. I am expecting there to be 15 people at my house for Thanksgiving. I love it!
10. I can't decide if I prefer blue or black ink. I guess black, but I really want to prefer blue. It's happier.
11. I like anticipation. If I get a package I will set it down and do something else for a bit before I open it.
12. I almost never eat in the car anymore. Unless it's my parents' car and we're on a 13 hour journey.
13. I can barely hear out of my right ear. I don't hear very well overall, either.