Wednesday, October 20, 2010

borrowed tag

Cindy at Notes in the Key of Life tagged someone with this meme and I asked if I could borrow it. I sure have grown lazy in my blogging lately.

1. Given a plane ticket to anywhere in the world, where would you go? I would go to England. And I would stay a long time and visit all of the UK.

2. Who is your most admired woman, living or dead, and why?
I think Corrie ten Boom, or her sister Betsy. They demonstrated courage, sacrifice, and forgiveness that I think we all should try to emulate.


3. (Besides the Bible, of course) What is your favorite book, and why? This is a very tough question. There are so many possibilities. I think I'm going to choose The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. It is such a lovely redemption story as well as being imaginative and entertaining.


4. Do you re-read favorite books? (If so, care to name which ones?) I do re-read books. The Chronicles of Narnia, The Hobbit, Loneliness by Elisabeth Elliot, The Hiding Place, Christy, Jane Eyre, Wuthering Heights, C.S. Lewis' space trilogy, Little Women, Heidi, Tess of the D'urbevilles, and more. 


5. What is the biggest difference (other than gender!) between you and your husband? Maybe that he's pretty serious and I am a goofball.


6. What is your favorite soup?
I love good old Campbell's tomato soup, but I'm allergic to tomatoes now. I think my favorite is Tom Kha. It's a wonderful Thai soup.


7. If calories, weight gain or health were no object, what food would you eat all you wanted of?   I would eat beef burritos smothered in cheese and green chili. Or...fudge.



I am supposed to tag someone with some new questions, but I don't know who is blogging anymore. So if you want to answer some questions on your blog, answer these and let me know.


1. What childhood dream do you still hope to achieve?
2. What are your three favorite movies, and why?
3. If anything were possible--there were no obstacles--what would you do with your life?
4. I'm borrowing one from Cindy. If calories, weight, or health were no object, what food would you eat all you want of?
5. Do you watch movies over again? If so, which ones, and why?
6. What is the furthest you have been away from home?
7. If you could choose a great talent, what would you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!