Thursday, April 16, 2009
forty, yes, forty facts
I got this from my cousin's blog. Queen of the World. Her blog keeps changing names, but I still have it listed as To Know me is to Love me. And it's true. Gotta love her.
1. My uncle once: told me not to pick my nose because my finger might go off and blow my brains out.
2. Never in my life: Been on a cruise.
3. When I was five: I was a cute little blonde.
4. High School was: better than middle school
5. I will never forget: my name. I think.
6. I once met: a giant.
7. There’s this girl I know who: makes me laugh a lot
8. Once, at a bar: All these nuns came in and started dancing -- oh, wait, that wasn't real. I played pool in a bar once.
9. By noon, I’m usually: hungry
11. If only I had: a maid
12. Next time I go to church: I will probably cry.
13. Terry Schiavo: Don't want to talk about it.
14. What worries me most: my children's futures
15. When I turn my head left, I see: a dog
16. When I turn my head right, I see: bananas
17. You know I’m lying when: I don't know. I try not to lie. I suppose I would be pretty obvious if I were lying. You know, if you could see me.
18. What I miss most about the eighties: the makeup
19. If I was a character in Shakespeare, I’d be: a queen or something
20. By this time next year: I will be a year older
21. A better name for me would be: Your Highness
22. I have a hard time understanding: quantum physics vs string theory, but I'm working on it.
23. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: love it.
24. You know I like you if: you're not arrogant or mean.
25. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be: my husband; he puts up with a lot.
26. Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: That's a weird troupe. What play are they in?
27. Take my advice, never: lick the beater until it's unplugged
28. My ideal breakfast is: the works cooked by anyone but me.
29. A song I love, but do not own is: Jesus Bring the Rain
30. If you visit my hometown, I suggest: Old Mission Deli
31. Tulips, character flaws, microchips, & track stars: inconceivable
32. Why won’t people: stop whining
33. If you spend the night at my house: bring a sleeping bag.
34. I’d stop my wedding for: lack of a groom.
35. The world could do without: rap
36. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: jump out of an airplane
37. My favorite blond is: delightful.
38: Paper clips are more useful than: dog shoes
39. If I do anything well, it’s: waste time
40. And by the way: stay away from high fructose corn syrup. You know what they say...