Thursday, April 16, 2009

forty, yes, forty facts


I got this from my cousin's blog. Queen of the World. Her blog keeps changing names, but I still have it listed as To Know me is to Love me. And it's true. Gotta love her.

1. My uncle once: told me not to pick my nose because my finger might go off and blow my brains out.

2. Never in my life: Been on a cruise.

3. When I was five: I was a cute little blonde.

4. High School was: better than middle school

5. I will never forget: my name. I think.

6. I once met: a giant.

7. There’s this girl I know who: makes me laugh a lot

8. Once, at a bar: All these nuns came in and started dancing -- oh, wait, that wasn't real. I played pool in a bar once.

9. By noon, I’m usually: hungry

11. If only I had: a maid

12. Next time I go to church: I will probably cry.

13. Terry Schiavo: Don't want to talk about it.

14. What worries me most: my children's futures

15. When I turn my head left, I see: a dog

16. When I turn my head right, I see: bananas

17. You know I’m lying when: I don't know. I try not to lie. I suppose I would be pretty obvious if I were lying. You know, if you could see me.

18. What I miss most about the eighties: the makeup

19. If I was a character in Shakespeare, I’d be: a queen or something

20. By this time next year: I will be a year older

21. A better name for me would be: Your Highness

22. I have a hard time understanding: quantum physics vs string theory, but I'm working on it.

23. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: love it. 

24. You know I like you if: you're not arrogant or mean.

25. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be: my husband; he puts up with a lot.

26. Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: That's a weird troupe. What play are they in?

27. Take my advice, never: lick the beater until it's unplugged

28. My ideal breakfast is: the works cooked by anyone but me.

29. A song I love, but do not own is: Jesus Bring the Rain

30. If you visit my hometown, I suggest: Old Mission Deli

31. Tulips, character flaws, microchips, & track stars: inconceivable

32. Why won’t people: stop whining

33. If you spend the night at my house: bring a sleeping bag.

34. I’d stop my wedding for: lack of a groom.

35. The world could do without: rap

36. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: jump out of an airplane

37. My favorite blond is: delightful.

38: Paper clips are more useful than: dog shoes

39. If I do anything well, it’s: waste time

40. And by the way: stay away from high fructose corn syrup. You know what they say...

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back!
    1. LOL
    2. Me either
    4. Amen!
    11. YES!! (What happened to #10?!)
    20. Sigh. Me too.
    21. Love it!
    27. Ouch! I'll take your word for it!
    32. Especially kids and celebrities!
    34. Great reason!
    35. Amen
    36. Don't know that I'd pick licking that, but I don't want to jump either!!
    39. Obviously, so do I!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even notice 10 was missing. I just copied and pasted. I wonder how long 10 has been missing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...i love the beater advice! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might have to try this one. Of course, I will get @10 back in there. Some of those answers didn't surprise me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed your answers, Kay. #1 has made me laugh twice.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts!