Wednesday, April 18, 2007

i laughed, i cried



I don't often see movies while they are in the theater, so I only just today got around to seeing Stranger Than Fiction. I loved it. Highly recommended for anyone who writes. Also, for anyone who watches movies.

Other than a few totally unnecessary shots of various male backsides, it was a completely enjoyable film. The backsides distracted me from the dialogue so that I had to rewind and listen again - honestly. If you've seen it, you'll understand.

If you've already seen it, what did you think?



1 comment:

  1. I thought the writing was superb. I especially enjoyed the well-written "voice-over" of the author as she wrote about the main character as he was doing s she wrote. Two-thumbs WAY UP!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts!