Sunday, November 8, 2009

coming along

Homeschooling: Coming along. Some days I feel entirely overwhelmed and am convinced we're making a huge mistake. But mostly, I feel good about it. We just finished learning about WWII and the kids actually learned some stuff! I did, too!
We're still working on how to manage writing and math, but we're getting there.
I do enjoy the time with my kids. It's going so quickly that they'll be outa' here before I know it.

NaNoWriMo: Coming along. I'm surprised and pleased with myself. I have been so very bad at writing regularly and with this challenge I have written every day for a week. And I am right on track in order to be finished on time.
My story is silly and bad and lots of fun!

5 comments:

  1. Homeschool is coming along for us as well. They're doing well with the writing and math, but we could do better with science and history. Wish I could say the same for NaNoWriMo. I'm hoping to write tonight once the kids go to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want to hurt your feelings, Kay, but I think your story is great! A few mispelled words but that probably doesn't matter to NaNoWriMo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also don't care much for your brown page with the black words on it. You know, my eyes and all! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts!