I've been very remiss in posting. Sorry about that. Here's something I got from Aneta at The Progressive Lens.
1. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet?
I wouldn't know. Several years at least. I don't think I've bought new shoes for almost a year. I always buy cheap shoes, but I'm starting to suffer for that. I'll soon have to start dishing out the dough for them. It's hard to find shoes in extra long and narrow.
2. Did you buy Girl Scout cookies this year? If so, what variety?
No, I didn't. I would probably get the Thin Mints or the caramel ones.
3. . Do you know how to ballroom dance? If not, would you like to?
I would love to! Although I'll have to get my back in better condition first.
4.Were you a responsible child/teenager?
Mostly. I was always very concerned about doing right.
5. How many of this year's Oscar-nominated movies did you see?
Well, I had to look them up because I didn't watch the Oscars. I only saw Up. There are a couple of others that I plan to see, though.
6. If you're going to have a medical procedure done, such as having blood drawn, is it easier for you to watch someone else having the procedure done or have it done yourself?
Getting blood drawn is no big deal either way. But if it's something worse I'd definitely rather watch it than have it done. Unless it's one of my kids.
7. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
Sunday usually is because I normally love going to church so much. But since we've still not found a church we love, it's not the same. But Sunday is still a pretty good day.
8. Do you miss anyone right now?
I miss some friends I don't see often. I miss my cousin who died. I miss my sister who moved out of state.
9. Do hospitals make you queasy?
Well, if I'm there in some kind of pain or a family member is, I feel queasy, but it's the situation that bothers me, not the place. I am an RN and used to work in hospitals, so they don't bother me at all.
10. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card. Not that you ever would, you responsible person, you.
I don't know. I don't shop a lot. To pick just one store would be hard. Someplace where I could get clothes and stuff for the house.
11. Are you true to the brand names of products/items?
Some. But only because I've tried other brands and not liked them. For the most part I shop the lowest price.
12. Which is more difficult: looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when he/she is telling you how he/she feels?
It is much more difficult when I am doing the talking, I think. More vulnerability.