Another meme for today. This one came from here.
Q. What are your six favorite beverages and why do you like them so much?
1. A&W Rootbeer. Because it is delicious! And when I was a kid and we went to visit my grandparents in La Junta we would go to the A&W drive in. We would get the root beer in frosty mugs and it was better than any root beer in the world. Well, in my world.
2. Lemonade. Because it's tangy and sweet. Old-fashioned, yellow, and happy. It refreshes.
3. Dr. Pepper. Because I'm a Pepper. Although it has so much sugar and caffeine that I seldom drink it. It is a unique drink that cannot be duplicated. No matter what Mr. Pibb thinks.
4. Sweet tea. Because it's tea and it's sweet. It is old fashioned and makes me think of front porches. But again, I seldom have it.
5. Water. Water is the stuff of life. Can't live without it. Nothing quenches quite like it.
6. Black Cherry Koolaid. Takes me back to childhood. This was my favorite flavor. I haven't had any in years.
If I were to tell you the favorite beverages I actually drink, that would be water. Everything else has too much sugar. Now and then I drink unsweetened tea, though.