Tuesday, August 25, 2009

interesting blogs

My blog certainly hasn't been interesting lately. Sorry about that. I can't seem to think of anything to say that I haven't already said.

But I have found some blogs that are fun to look at.
This one is by a woman who buys used books. She posts pictures of the random things she finds in the books. It's called, simply enough, Forgotten Bookmarks.
This one is by the same woman and is where she puts all of the recipes she finds. It's called Handwritten Recipes.
This one makes me laugh out loud. It's all kinds of cakes gone wrong. Cake Wrecks.

If you've got a topic for me--something to stir my brain--let me know. I miss blogging!

1 comment:

  1. Kay I'm going to check out these blogs! By the way, I am back to blogging! Noah's in school, so it's time to write again. Come by!
    www.robbieiobst.blogspot.com
    Love your new hair, too!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts!